I should be more excited today, you would think I would be anyway. I had a better day than normal. I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher....rest....made the bed...rest....ironed a table cloth and 2 shirts...that's it I'm road kill.
Maybe it's the rainy weather, maybe it's this plugged ear thing, I don't know, but I'm usually excited about the opportunity to travel anywhere. Maybe it would all feel more real if I had more confirmation, even though I have received an email a week or so ago, that everything is in place. Maybe it's leaving the kids, grandbabies (really miss them) and my folks for a couple of weeks. Maybe it's the fear that I'll go all that way to find out they can't help me....maybe it's just MS.
I will try to make a youtube before we leave, but that also depends on how I'm feeling. Awful how our lives with this 'condition' revolve around NOT making plans, never knowing how we'll feel any given day, and just praying that we'll have the strength to get through what we need and want to get through. I'll try harder to rest up and refill my 'hope' tank before I go. I do believe attitude plays a big role in how well we cope with getting through the day.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Brenda,
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your journey! Things go so fast, it'll be over before you know it. Hoping for the best possible outcome.
ty, my one ear is pretty much deaf now, so hoping that will go away too. Trying to get excited, I guess it still all feels a little unreal!
ReplyDelete